Monday, July 19, 2010

Shortest Hair EVER

As you know, I recently got my hair cut. This is the shortest I think I have EVER had my hair. I don't know if I will keep it this short, but I do think it's cute and have enjoyed being a bit cooler during the hottest part of the summer!

So here is what my hair looks like when I straighten it.


I know these two pictures are nearly identical, but I couldn't decide which one I liked better. So I just posted them both.
The other nice thing is that it is pretty easy to do my hair curly if I am in a hurry. Since it is shorter I can actually get it to curl a little bit better. Here is my hair curly:

Cute, huh?

Joe prefers it curly. I like it curly and straight, but I feel more like I have "done" my hair when it is straight. So what do you think of my short hair?

1 comment: