Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dumpster Diving

Today our BIG dumpster arrived in preparation for our roofing project. It was my job to do the research, find the best company, and get the bin delivered. So here it is!

Is it weird that I put my boys in the dumpster to take their picture? They thought it was fun, so I guess I'll stick with fun rather than strange.

Jacob and Ephraim thought it was fun to run around in the empty dumpster. I actually thought it made an interesting background for pictures. So I made the boys pose for me. Aren't they cute?




Hmmm... posing my boys in a dumpster. I guess maybe I am a little bit strange after all. :o)

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a perfect place to pose little boys. I mean, aren't all little boys obsessed with the garbage man?! Even my girls love it! Fun pics!

    ReplyDelete