Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ephraim at five months

Ephraim is already five months old, can you believe it? Here is a photo that I took just this afternoon:

It's hard to believe that once upon a time that little bear was the same size as he was! He is getting SO big! He likes to sit up more and more. He enjoys it when we put him in his exersaucer or bouncer and he is getting pretty good at standing and holding up his weight.

Another thing he is good at is rolling over. Now whenever I put him down and walk away, I never know where I will find him when I come back. Mostly he seems to run into the coffee table and couches and then he gets indignant... like, "Who put that there?" .

I shot a great video the other day of Ephraim rolling over. I had to sit there for a while and pretend I wasn't watching him before I could catch him doing it!



So now I often find Ephraim on his tummy and I think he is starting to enjoy it. Sometimes he rolls over after waking up from a nap and then he complains that his bed is not quite spacious enough for rolling.



This kid will be crawling before you know it!

We love Ephraim so much! He is a very happy and cheerful baby. He loves to smile and laugh. Check out these other photos I took of Mr. Personality this afternoon (You'll notice that he has also discovered his toes recently).



It is so much fun to have Ephraim laugh and smile at us. He is especially fascinated by his big brother. Once this week Joe was tickling Jacob and he was giggling and screaming with glee. Ephraim was very concerned about the whole thing and started to cry. I can already tell that they are going to be great friends.

Mommy, Daddy, and Jacob all love our little Ephraim (aka. Eper-beeper). Then again, who wouldn't love a face like this?

1 comment: