Monday, January 31, 2011

Bubble Bath Boys

My boys have turned into little bubble bathers. It happened while Daddy was gone and the boys were a little stir crazy. I said to Jacob and Ephraim, "I know, let's do something fun! How would you guys like a bubble bath?"

To which Jacob replied, "What's a bubble bath?"

Oh my goodness! I realized that I have never given the boys a bubble bath. I didn't even have a bottle of bubble bath in the house! Since our tub is not really big enough for ME to enjoy a bubble bath, it hasn't ever occurred to me to buy bubble bath for the boys!

So the very next day we went to the dollar store and got some bubble bath. Ever since then the boys have been in heaven! They love to play in the tub with the bubbles. Now they stay in the tub until they are all wrinkly and pruny, and the bubbles have started to dissipate.

I finally remembered to take a picture of Jacob in the bubbles as his bath was ending the other day.


So now bubble baths are a regular occurrence at the Devereaux Household and I don't mind at all (o.k., maybe I am a little jealous). The boys don't complain about getting in the tub; actually sometimes they complain about getting out! Plus when they get out they are clean and smell like apples. Everybody wins!


Now I just need to remember to take some pictures while they are playing with the bubbles when they are all foamy and fun instead of just before I am about to take them out of the tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment