Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lego Wasteland

Today was a fun day for the boys. In the morning Jacob had preschool down the street at the Miller's house. I was planning on taking Ephraim to playgroup, but it was cancelled for the second week in a row. I knew that Ephraim would be heartbroken, so I invited Karyn and Brenda to bring their kids over to play at our house if they wanted to.

So this morning Ephraim got to play with Clara and Ty at our house, which was fun for him. Ephraim loves playing with his friends and is always sad on Mondays when Jacob gets to go to preschool and he has to stay home with mommy. Today for some reason Ephraim was a little grouchy, but I think it was just because he woke up at 6:50 a.m. He played pretty well though and I had a nice time chatting with Karyn and Brenda. It was also fun to see Brenda's new baby, Jacob.

Later this evening when the boys went to bed I had to laugh at the scene of destruction that awaited me in the craft/toy room downstairs.


Jacob and Ephraim have been having a great time playing together lately. They make up stories and take turns playing with different toys. I apparently did not check the state of the craft/toy room before putting the boys to bed. It looked as if the Lego Tupperware had exploded all over the room!

I guess it was a good thing I didn't plan on using the craft room. I decided that since Joe was in Saint George, I would just let the Legos wait until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You were on the phone with me when you told Jacob to go clean up the Lego wasteland and when he had it cleaned up he told you "Mommy the wasteland is cleaned up." That was so funny!

    ReplyDelete