Friday, January 21, 2011

Daddy's Computer Boys

This morning I was getting the kitchen cleaned up and working on getting myself ready to go to Music Makers with the boys. As I walked into my bedroom,  I couldn't help but laugh at the sight that greeted me.


There were Jacob and Ephraim hanging out on my bed, playing with the laptop computers they got for Christmas.


I am amazed at how quickly they have figured out how to play on their computers and find the games they want to play. I guess they must be computer geniuses just like Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. the other day Micah was totally telling me how to do something on the computer. He was completely right! I can't believe how much kids know at such a young age today when it comes to computers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw their computers while we were there, but didn't get a chance to have the boys show them to me. That is definitely something we can do when I come down in March.

    ReplyDelete