Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jacob Art

I have some pretty awesome pictures hanging up on my refrigerator. Jacob made these pictures for me during quiet time before we left for Christmas vacation, and I absolutely love them.

So I decided to take a picture of them to share. The first picture is a picture of me.

Notice that I am wearing slippers on my feet and I am flying a dinosaur kite. The big round thing is a ball, which apparently I am also playing with. I love that I have eyelashes and cute hair. I was also impressed that Jacob tried to spell "Mommy" on the bottom of the page by himself. Not bad, buddy!

Then Jacob drew a picture of Daddy for me. You can see that Daddy is also wearing shoes, and is flying an airplane kite. I helped Jacob with the basic shape of the airplane, but the rest he did himself. Notice that Daddy's hair is much shorter, and he doesn't have eyelashes but he does have ears! 


Jacob did ask me how to spell "Daddy", but he wrote it himself! What a smart little boy I have!

1 comment:

  1. Some kindergarten teachers are going to be really impressed with Jacob's artwork. He is very advanced for his age. Most kids are just starting to add limbs to their bodies, but Jacob is drawing fingers, toes and shoes not less.

    ReplyDelete