Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Oquirrh Mountain Temple + Cute Boys

June has arrived! Can you believe that Joe and I made it to the temple on the first day of the month?

The Mount Timpanogos temple was closed for cleaning, so our ward temple night was at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. I managed to find a babysitter, so Joe and I got to go. It is such a lovely temple! Joe and I were glad to get to go and spend some time in the temple. It was very relaxing and peaceful.

To make our evening even better, when we got home our babysitter informed us that she wouldn't accept our payment because we went to the temple. How nice is that?

The next day we finally got some warmer weather. The boys and I have been having a great time playing outside in the sandbox and kicking back on the porch swing. So wonderful!

I found Jacob and Ephraim laying back on the porch swing and I thought it was so cute I had to take their picture. I also had to take a picture of Jacob's shirt. Joe and I think it is hilarious (ignore the water spots).

I also just liked this picture of Ephraim. Isn't he a cutie?

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! And I am so glad you were able to go!

    ReplyDelete