Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Two Boys at Work and Play

Now that the weather has warmed up a bit, the boys finally get to play outside. Hooray!

When it's hot the boys beg me for Otter Pops, and I am happy to give in to that request. We are still working on last year's box, but I have a feeling we are going to have to restock soon. Good thing they are inexpensive. Yesterday I gave the boys their pops and found them a few minutes later eating them together on the porch swing. So cute!

My boys love to play, but they also really like to work too! They are always asking me if they can help me do things around the house. You have seen how they like to help me dry the dishes. They also love to help me oil the piano.

Believe it or not, they actually ask me over and over if they can clean the piano! How cute is that?

What great helpers! They do a pretty great job too.

1 comment:

  1. What great helpers you have! Won't it be nice when our kids get old enough to REALLY help? Then cleaning the house won't be so bad...until they move out! :)

    ReplyDelete