Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sleepy Boys and Tub Posers

We had another busy Saturday. Jacob seemed overly tired, so I talked him into laying down on his bed for "20 minutes". Sure enough, he fell asleep.

When I came back to check on him I thought he looked so cute.


He must have been out cold for me to be able to get this close and snap pictures. My camera isn't loud, but it definitely has a shutter sound. I love this next picture because you can see how LONG Jacob's eyelashes are.


Gorgeous, right? The kind of eyelashes every girl dreams of having. Ephraim's eyelashes are just as long, if not longer. I really do have some handsome boys!

I love how peaceful the boys look when they are asleep.

After a busy Saturday, inevitably the boys are dirty. So to get ready for Sunday we try to take our bath in the evening. Something about being in the bathtub makes my boys turn into such posers! I can't get a smile other times, but they are always ready to cheese it up in the tub!

Ephraim is such a cutie! I just love those dimples!

Here he is, just kicking back in the tub!

More often that not I end up bathing the boys separately because they are getting so big. Here is a cute picture of Jacob in the tub. I am sure one day he will be embarrassed by pictures like this, but I think he is adorable!

Just look at that sweet smile! What a cute boy.

I don't know why he smiles so easily in the tub. Maybe I'll get lucky and this will transfer to our next family photo session.

Since I caught Ephraim with his feet up, I decided to try to take one of Jacob like that too. For some reason he thought that was absolutely hilarious.

What a silly pair of boys I have. It's fun to watch them play in the tub. I love their wrinkled little fingers and toes when they get out. I love how good they smell. Now if only it wasn't so much work, maybe I would bathe them every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment