Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tub Time and Trains

The last day in June was a very busy day for us! First I decided that my dirty boys needed a bath. They were being so silly that I had to take some pictures of them with their hair all soaped up.


Notice that Ephraim did not seem to want to have his picture taken.


I only got one or two pictures of him where he isn't sticking his tongue out at me! Silly boy!

After we got all cleaned up, Jacob went to the Miller's house for preschool. Ephraim and I picked Jacob up a bit early because we were headed to Orem. One of my coworkers from the UVU Library was retiring, so I took the boys to her reception. It was fun to see all my friends and show them how big the boys are now. We also got to see Daddy. He stopped by the reception and got a bite to eat as well.

We had a fun time in Orem but before long we had to go home for naptime. On our way home I spotted a parked train with graffiti on it, so I had to stop and take some pictures. Then I noticed the pretty purple thistles in front of the train. As I went to take a picture of the thistles an enormous bumblebee put himself in my photo.  Great job, bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment