Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend wonders

After Huck Finn Day on Friday I went and did some errands and shopping. I found the perfect bouncy seat for Ephraim. The other one that we have was a bit too small and it leaned back further than this one. I picked it up for $14 dollars at Kid to Kid and it even has a removable arm across it that plays music and lights up when he kicks the seat. It's pretty cool


I also got some HILARIOUS videos of Jacob this weekend. He is getting better at singing and learning the words of songs we sing together. Isn't he a funny boy?



Lately it seems that Jacob wants us to read to him all the time. After you've read about 20 or so books in a day it gets a bit tiring. So we have been trying to convince him that he can read "by himself". Here he is reading his Thomas the train book. The part you can hear him trying to say is "Here is a tunnel, A tunnel for me. A tunnel Gordon did not see!" (and no, I did not have to go look that up)


2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm glad you found the right bouncy seat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob is so funny and such a good entertainer I wish I could come and see him and Ephraim again.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete