Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Playgroup in the Park

This morning Jacob, Ephraim and I went to Playgroup in the Park. I seem to have volunteered myself to be in charge of our ward's playgroup. We meet each Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. We have been meeting for the past three weeks at a couple of different parks in an effort to find one that we all like. So far we have been going to parks in American Fork, but maybe we'll try to find one closer to home to go to next time.

Jacob has really enjoyed playing with his friends at playgroup (or "paygoop", as he calls it). All morning he kept telling me that he was going to go to "paygoop in park". He has fun on the playground equipment and loves being outside!

We have had a great turnout so far at Playgroup, which has been really nice. Jacob gets to play with different kids and I get to know some of the moms better. I really enjoy the opportunity to chat with some of the other ladies in the Ward and it's nice to get away from home for a while.


Today was a sunny, gorgeous day. The park we went to this week didn't have as much shade, so I brought our huge umbrellas and a blanket to sit on. They were really nice to have and Jacob thought the smaller umbrella was pretty cool.

We ended up with three little babies at playgroup today. They were hanging out on our blankie, so I took a picture. Here is a picture of Shaelynn, Clara, and Ephraim.


Aren't they cute? Clara is the oldest (born in December), then Shaelynn (January), and Ephraim is "the baby". I also thought it was funny that Clara is nearly hairless, Ephraim's hair is starting to really grow in, and Shaelynn has tons of hair.

2 comments:

  1. Three babies on a blanket how fun. Hopefully it will warm up so we enjoy the out of doors morel.

    Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playgroup sounds like fun. Wish I could come.

    ReplyDelete