Monday, June 2, 2008

Blessed Baby

Ephraim has only been with us for a few months, but he is already such a blessing in our lives. He has such a happy disposition and we are grateful that he is a part of our family. Doesn't his sweet smile just melt your heart?

We love Ephraim so much and were excited to be able to give him a blessing on Sunday.


We waited to have Ephraim's baby blessing until Joe's family would be able to come from Tucson. His parents and grandfather have been here for a week and we have enjoyed spending time with them. Here is Joe and his parents Steve and Jane with our boys:

My parents came on Saturday and we had a fun evening together. It isn't very often that we have both sets of grandparents at our house, so it was especially fun. Here I am with our boys and my parents Mark and Marilyn.

Three of my four sisters also made it to the baby blessing on Sunday. Shannon, Jalene, and Deanna came with her kids, Marisa and Braydon. We also got to visit with Great-Grandpa Sabey, Joe's Great-Uncle LaVell and Aunt Clara, and Joe's cousin Allen and his wife Cameo. We had a backyard barbecue right after church and it was fun to get to see our family and friends and spend time with them. The little man that everyone was here to see slept through most of the afternoon. 

Saturday and Sunday Jacob was in "Grandpa Heaven". This is not the place that grandpas go when they die, rather it is a state of bliss that occurs when two of your favorite people come to visit you at the same time. Jacob has always had a great love for both of his grandpas and he had SO much fun this weekend.


It was a beautiful day and we had a great time visiting with family and friends. I am so thankful for my little family. I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful boys. The best part is that I get to keep them all forever.

2 comments:

  1. We had a great weekend, you have a great set of inlaws. I always enjoy visiting with Jane and Steve.

    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! What a cute little family you are. I'm sad I was so sick and had to miss it :(

    ReplyDelete