Thursday, June 19, 2008

Playgroup Photos

Playgroup on Tuesday was tons of fun! There were more ladies and their kids there than we have ever had before (around 8 or 9) and I had a great time talking to everyone. Jacob had fun playing and Ephraim mostly just slept.

I was a bit disappointed that I had left my camera at home, but luckily my friend Melinda brought hers. Jacob climbed on my lap while I was holding sleeping Ephraim, so I asked Melinda to take our picture. Usually I am the one taking the pictures, so I don't end up in very many of them. This one is good, but the next one is better.


So everything was going well. I managed to get Ephraim asleep on the blanket that I had brought and I was sitting next to him. Jacob came over to see me and accidentally tripped on his little brother. This rude awakening caused Ephraim to start crying so I picked him up. When Ephraim started to cry Jacob got all upset because he didn't mean to hurt Ephraim and he felt really bad about it. So while I was trying to comfort both boys at once Melinda took this photo.


Don't I look like I've got everything under control? :o)

3 comments:

  1. Jacob is going to be a good big brother who will take care of Ephraim. I noticed that he is very sensitive about how others are feeling and that will serve him well in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember those days. I don't miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pic of you with the boys. I think you look like a most amazing mommy in it! A mommy whose boys look to her for comfort because they know they get it.

    ReplyDelete