Saturday, June 14, 2008

Weekend Water Sports

It seems that Ephraim has become more mobile than I thought. When I went to get him from his morning nap I found him in his crib like this:


I can assure you that I did not put him in his bed facing this direction. He has figured out how to put his little feet against the floor and arch his back, thus moving him around. Of course he has no control of where he is going at this point, but it's only a matter of time!

The weather was so beautiful today! It has been such a cold spring that today is the first time that we have had to turn on our evaporative cooler. We have had it ready since Grandpa and Grandma Devereaux were here, but we have definitely not needed to use it. So it was all ready when we needed it today.

There wasn't a cloud in the sky today and it was around 90 degrees or so. It was so nice that Joe and Jacob went outside and washed the cars. Jacob loves to help his Daddy.














After the car washing, it was time for more water fun. I decided that both of the boys were pretty dirty and needed a bath. So while Joe worked outside some more, I put both of the boys in the bathtub together for the first time.

It worked out pretty well because Jacob likes to be in the tub for a long time. So I got Ephraim all clean, dried and dressed before I had to worry about Jacob. Maybe someday Jacob will be a swimmer like his daddy. He sure enjoys being in the water. Sometime this summer I will have to try to take them swimming... just look at this boy!


3 comments:

  1. YAY for two kids in the tub! Nothing is more adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pictures! That's fun when the kids can bath together. Give those kids a kiss from Grandpa and Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve loved seeing the boys wash the car together. I got my car washed at least every other week. I always thought it was to keep it clean, but I later found out it was a job that they could do together to help Joseph learn to be responsible and be a hard worker. Now I wash my own car. I hope to be able to have Jacob wash it for me someday since he will be such a pro.

    ReplyDelete