Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Strawberry Baby

I can't help myself. Amelia is so cute that I just have to take her picture! Since it has started to get cold and freeze overnight, I decided that I had better take Amelia's pictures one last time in her strawberry hat before our strawberry plants all die for the winter.


It was much different taking her picture this time. She can actually sit up in the basket, and is much more curious about what is going on around her.


She is such a cutie pie! Jacob came over to watch me take pictures, and he got Amelia laughing. I got so many great pictures!


I should do a cute collage of her pictures from the last time I did this with some of these. It is amazing how much she has grown in a few short months!


Sorry for the overload of pictures, but she is my little doll-baby! (and I can do whatever I want on my blog!)




I still have tons of cute hats that I haven't taken pictures of yet! Guess I had better get working on that! After all, I have a super-cute model!


2 comments: