Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Amelia at Story Time


It was such a nice day today, that while the boys were listening to stories at the library, Amelia and I went outside to play in the grass. Since I had my camera with me, I couldn't resist taking a couple of pictures.

Amelia was more interested in checking out the grass and looking at the cars passing by then she was in looking at mommy! She is probably tired of me pointing my camera at her all the time!


But I definitely got a keeper... I love her smile in this next picture. She is such a cutie!


We eventually went inside and listened to books with the boys, since we love stories just about as much as we love beautiful weather!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! You've captured some cute looks on that little face. I wonder sometimes what she's thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she is growing up so quick. It was great to spend some time with her.

    ReplyDelete