Thursday, October 20, 2011

Amelia at 7 months

I finally managed to get Amelia's seven month pictures taken. Can you believe my girl is seven months old! Crazy! There are a TON of pictures, because I have such a beautiful baby!

I was trying to change Amelia's diaper before taking her pictures, and she rolled away on me! So as punishment, I took some pictures of her in the nude. Now I have incriminating photos for when she is a teenager!


I did finally manage to get a diaper on her and a onesie so I could snap some pictures. Here are my favorites. I had a really hard time narrowing them down because she was in such a happy mood and I got a lot of great pictures!



She is getting so good at sitting up by herself! What a big girl!


I love her little grins!




Of course I had to take some with a hair pretty! I couldn't find her smaller white flower, so you get the big one.

Isn't it cute how she was grabbing her footsies with her fingers? These next two pictures are my all time favorites!



And finally, here are the pictures of her with her 7 months old sign.



I love the way these pictures turned out. I don't think that I would get anything better at a photography studio, which makes me happy!

We love our little girl. She is such a happy baby and we all adore her. Right now she has started to pivot around with her arms when she is on her tummy and she is getting faster at rolling too. Before long she will be crawling all over the house!

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are sooo cute! It's hard to pick a favorite. She has a great smile and it shines in her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the little nude-y one!

    ReplyDelete