Monday, October 3, 2011

Conference Weekend

Conference weekend we all got to stay home and sit around. Even Amelia!


She is getting really good at sitting in the boppy. She can even sit up by herself for longer periods of time. She just gets mad when she tips herself over.


I love this picture of all the kids with Joe on the couch. The boys are watching Daddy play Plants vs. Zombies on his phone, and Amelia is watching me.


I don't know about you, but all that hanging around watching TV can sometimes make me sleepy.

Just kidding! We really enjoyed conference. The boys are getting old enough that we don't have to constantly entertain them, which means that sometimes we actually get to listen to what is being said. Amazing!

2 comments:

  1. It's not often I see Amelia without a bow! I think she's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of the kids and Joe is a keeper! Love those pictures of Amelia

    ReplyDelete