Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ward Trunk or Treat

For Halloween this year our ward trunk or treat was on Friday evening. I was a bit bummed that we couldn't just have it on Halloween, but they don't schedule activities on FHE night in our stake. So Monday was a no-go.

Oh well! Jacob got to go to a birthday party for his friend Micah and then I got to pick him up and dash to the Trunk or treat. We dressed up after one of our current favorite games on the iPad: Plants vs. Zombies.

Here are my zombies:

Ephraim is a balloon zombie, and Joe and Jacob are conehead zombies. All three of these zombies are hard to get rid of!

Joe is especially good at being a zombie. This is my favorite picture ever!


"Brainz!!"

As for me and Amelia, I suppose you could say that my costume worked with the Plants vs. Zombies theme, since I was a sunflower. Amelia was my little ladybug.

I was pretty happy with how my headband turned out, especially since I finished it Friday morning! The kids had a great time at the trunk or treat and carnival. They really enjoyed dressing up with Daddy and getting candy, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment