Friday, June 3, 2011

Sleepy Kids, Happy Kids

This week at home has been a pretty good one. I have finally been sleeping at night and feeling good during the day. Amelia has gotten back to sleeping through the night, and Joe fed her for me on the few nights that she did wake up. He has been wonderfully supportive, and I have been having fun with the kids.

We have been working on catching up with laundry, cleaning, and we have been able to play outside. The sun has FINALLY decided to shine a little more often. Hooray! I spent a fun day at Melinda's house working on binky straps while the kids played. We all had a good time... it has been a good week.

Just yesterday I got some really cute pictures of the kids sleeping. I actually got Amelia and Ephraim both to take a nap at the same time (go me!). So before I went downstairs to work online, I snapped some pictures.

Isn't Ephraim cute? He swears he does not need a nap, but every time he lays down in his bed he falls asleep for several hours. I usually have to wake him up because I don't want him to sleep for too long!

Amelia is getting used to taking naps in her crib. She is such a cute little thing! Can you see that her hair is growing back in the front? It is actually brown! I guess we'll see if it stays that way.

Taking her picture did not wake Amelia up, but I had the camera handy when she woke up from her nap so I snapped some more shots. Look at this happy face!


I love my little girl! She is such a happy baby. She coos and smiles at us all the time. Most of the time she is only cranky because she is hungry or tired. The rest of the time she looks like this.


She loves it when we talk to her, and the boys are starting to have more fun talking to her and showing her their toys. It is fun to watch.


Speaking of the boys, have you seen my refrigerator lately? :o)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like Ephraim got a hair cut with the next shorter clipper. Should be good for the summer.
    Amelia is such a cute baby! I love her smiley little face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the happy baby pictures!!

    ReplyDelete