Thursday, June 16, 2011

Strawberry Girl and Sprinkler Boys

Before Amelia was born I got on a bit of a hat crocheting kick. I crocheted bear hats, flowered hats, night caps and cute little sunbonnets. Apparently my addiction was catching because I even got my mom busy knitting cute little hats.

She knitted me the cutest little strawberry hat, and I finally got around to photographing Amelia in it. I thought it was fitting that it is actually Strawberry Days right now in Pleasant Grove. Isn't she adorable?

I had so many good photos that I had a hard time choosing which ones to include!

I love that our strawberry patch is big enough for me to take photos like this in! Amelia is almost too big for this basket, but I figure she will be able to sit up in it before too long!



This next photo is my favorite one. I love her big grin! It took me a while to get her to smile, but it was worth it!



This next photo is nice because it shows the hat, as well as Amelia's cute chubby little arms.


This is another one of my favorites. Just look at this cute girl!

As you can see, it was warm enough for me to take this photos of Amelia with only a diaper, a diaper cover, and a hat on. That means that it was also warm enough for the boys to play outside in the water.

We got out the sprinkler ball, and the boys had a great time playing with it.


By the end of the evening they were soaked. Ephraim keeps asking to get out the swimming pool, but it is still too cool at night for the water to stay warm. Until it gets warmer, the sprinkler and the slip 'n slide will have to do!


Actually the boys may get to play in a pool next week when we go to Bryce Canyon for Joe's conference. We will be staying at a motel, and I am sure they will have a pool. It will be good practice for the boys before we get them signed up for swimming lessons!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love your strawberry patch photos of Amelia! They are great! They must have been so much fun to take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out so cute!! Those are priceless!

    ReplyDelete