Saturday, June 18, 2011

Beautiful Amelia Jane at Three Months

I love that I can grab the black fabric I borrowed from Melinda and snap cute pictures of Amelia whenever I want to. She was so cute all dressed up for church today that I just had to take some pictures. I think they turned out really well!

Amelia is just such a cutie! Everyone at church was telling us how beautiful they think she is, and of course we agree!

Some of the little headbands that we have finally fit Amelia! I love this one because it has a place to put a hairclip on it. I thought this little flower matched her dress pretty well and looked great on her!


Amelia is such a happy baby! I love her little smiles!

This cute dress is a newborn size, and this is probably one of the last times she will wear it. It is now about knee length! Guess my little girl can't wear newborn clothes anymore, which is fine considering the fact that she is three months old!



Joe helped me get some of these cute shots because Amelia just loves her Daddy! He gets to feed her during church so I can teach my primary class. They love it if he brings her back to me in sharing time though. Then all the girls ask me if they can hold her!

Lately Amelia has been trying to figure out how to laugh. It is so stinking cute to listen to her, and you can't help but smile!

Another thing Amelia is working on is learning to roll over! Check out what she was doing tonight!


She hasn't quite figured out how to get all the way over, but I know she will be rolling over before you know it!

2 comments:

  1. Too, too cute. I love the ones with her mouth open and her tongue showing. She sure is a happy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! I love those pictures!

    ReplyDelete