Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Three Kids

Last week while Emily was here we made a brief stop at Melinda's house Thursday morning to take some pictures. She had her photo backgrounds up, so we thought we would give it a try.

Unfortunately the kids were not feeling particularly cooperative. Amelia was upset nearly the entire time we were there (which is really unusual for her) and Ephraim did not last very long. Here are the best pictures we came up with.


I was trying to get a nice shot of the kids and maybe one with me in it to give to Joe for Father's Day. That way he could put the pictures up in his office (good thing he doesn't really READ what I post).

I will probably still get one or two of these printed and then hope for better pictures when we got to Bryce Canyon next week.


I also tried to take pictures of Amelia in this cute little hat and diaper cover I made. This is the only photo that turned out before we gave up.


Luckily Melinda loaned me her black fabric so I can try to get some better pictures when Amelia is a bit happier. Thanks Melinda!

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to get me a copy of the middle picture of the three of them. That is such a good picture of them, I want one. I'll put it on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those turned out remarkably good for all the craziness! And, you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete