Friday, June 24, 2011

Last Day in Bryce

Friday was our last day in Bryce. Joe was going to be at the conference until about noon. So the boys and I decided to go on a scenic drive in the morning. We went out to the furthest parts of Bryce and planned to have a picnic at Rainbow Point.

On our way there we saw a pronghorn, but this one actually had horns!


At Rainbow Point we stopped and had a little early picnic lunch (peanut butter sandwiches, again!). Then I packed Amelia on me and we went to see the view. Little did I know, there was not very much walking to be done so I didn't really need to put Amelia in the moby wrap. But the view was lovely.



We had just headed back towards Bryce City when Joe texted me to say that he was done. So we hurried on our way. We did stop at a few places on the way back, but only long enough for Mommy to hop out and snap a few pictures. Here are some of my favorites:

Agua Canyon

Natural Bridge

We caught up with Joe and then headed to the Bryce Canyon sign to take one last picture. We actually ended up here twice because the first time the lady taking our picture didn't actually push the button hard enough! Luckily I noticed before we drove too far. Here we all are:


We had a great family vacation at Bryce Canyon! We were sad to go home. Ephraim kept asking when we would be getting back to the hotel! He didn't seem to believe us when we said we were going home. I guess he wanted to live at the hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment