Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend with Auntie Em

I was so excited for the weekend to come because Emily was coming to visit for a whole week! We were going to work on projects and go shopping, so I knew we would have tons of fun. Amelia was so excited that she was on the edge of her seat too.


Emily's flight was delayed, so we had lunch and then went to pick her up. The boys were so excited to see her! They just love it when we have family come to visit.

I told Emily that while she was at our house, she could pick out Amelia's clothes. Needless to say Amelia turned into quite the fashionista. Here is what Amelia wore before and after church on Sunday.



I love the way these pants coordinate with the onesie that I made at my baby shower/sprinkle! Totally unintended, but fabulous nonetheless. Besides, how cute is this girl!


The boys didn't waste any time getting Aunt Emily to play with them! As a matter of fact, they went downstairs Sunday morning and played with her first thing in the morning. Joe and I didn't mind that at all! Then later in the morning I found them all playing on the top bunk of the bunkbeds.


Doesn't this look like fun? Aunt Emily is the best!


Another nice thing about having Emily at our house is that the piano actually gets played by someone who knows what they are doing. Of course when you add two little boys it may not sound quite as beautiful, but it will be twice as fun!


1 comment:

  1. Emily you are a great guest! Hope you visit the Devereaux's again soon, and that's from Grandma Heiner

    ReplyDelete