Sunday, June 26, 2011

Photo Shoot of Kids

Since we had just taken our family photos in Bryce, I decided that I really needed to take pictures of the kids as well. That way after all our family came for Amelia's baby blessing, I could give everyone new pictures!

So Saturday evening I took the kids out for a little photo session. I actually got some pretty nice photos of the boys. I was not quite as successful at getting a picture of the three kids together because Amelia was not feeling particularly cooperative. Here are my favorite pictures:




I like these photos with the red bricks because it reminds me a little bit of the family pictures with the red rocks behind us.




Here is the best picture I got of my three kids. Amelia was actually cooperative at this point, but Ephraim gave up shortly after this. When I got Ephraim back to being cooperative, then Amelia was done. Oh well!



We found a train car and I set the boys up on it. I often find when they are stuck somewhere that I can get pretty good smiles from them because they can't get down until I am done!







After taking photos of the kids on Saturday, I took some more photos of Amelia in her dress on Sunday. Here are the ones I liked best. Look how much this girl is growing!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! I LOVE the pictures of the kids. The last one of Amelia is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys look so grown up! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are GREAT! And, I love new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete