Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

By Monday I was feeling a whole lot better. We had figured out which of the medications were causing me problems and I really wanted to go home. I missed Joe (even though he came to visit me every day) and I missed the kids. So Monday I came home from the hospital. In the morning Joe went and picked up the boys in Evanston. Melinda was kind enough to come get me from the hospital and our little family all got home about the same time.

The boys were happy to see me, and I was really happy to see them. Apparently Amelia found all the driving to be incredibly exhausting because she fell asleep on the couch. Look at how big she is getting! Now she almost does not fit in her little newborn clothes anymore.


We had a busy evening getting everyone settled back in. I took this picture of Ephraim coloring so I could remember that he has been on a coloring kick lately. He had not really shown much interest in coloring, then all of the sudden he just can't get enough of it. He does a pretty good job too.

It is great when you can get both of your kids doing the same thing, especially when it is a nice, quiet activity like coloring!

1 comment:

  1. Ephraim looks like he is really enjoying coloring, we took some coloring books to church too.

    ReplyDelete