Sunday, May 8, 2011

Amelia Bear (May 5)

I have the best friends ever. Recently while I was at Melinda's house, she helped me take some pictures of Amelia. I have been meaning to take some for quite a while. It's a good thing that this hat and diaper cover still fit her!

Here are my favorite photos:


Amelia didn't like laying on her tummy, so I didn't get too many of those shots. She didn't mind laying on her back and showing us her big blue eyes.


Melinda thought to add a flower to the bear hat, which I thought was precious.


Isn't she beautiful? Everyone still remarks to me how little Amelia is, but she definitely weighs a lot more now! I bet she weighs at least 8 pounds. I guess we will see at her next doctor's appointment.



Here is one last picture of Amelia without the hat on so you can see her hair (or lack thereof). It is definitely falling out, but I can't quite tell if it is growing back in blonde or light brown. I guess time will tell.

4 comments:

  1. Those are really sweet pictures, I like the ones with the pink flower on your little hat. I hope you'll have lots more fun taking pictures of Amelia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooo cute! I am glad you got these pictures. You will treasure them forever. Its fun to see updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out great! I am glad that you and Melinda got them done. Amelia is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They turned out great! I love seeing them. We'll need to do it again soon!!

    ReplyDelete