Thursday, May 26, 2011

Holding Amelia

It has been a while since I have posted, so I thought I would put up some cute pictures of the kids.

Here is a picture of Amelia napping that I took on the 25th. We usually wrap her up with her arms down while she is sleeping because otherwise she accidentally hits herself in the face with her hands. Turns out that she is quite the escape artist though. She tends to get one or both of her little hands out!


I couldn't resist taking her picture because she is so cute. Speaking of irresistible, check out Jacob holding Amelia today. He is such a poser! He sure loves his little sister though.


Ephraim loves Amelia too. Here he is helping her get her binky back into her mouth while he was holding her. Now that the boys are finally not so sick, they have been able to interact with their sister a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment