Sunday, May 8, 2011

Warm/Cold Weekend

What a wacky weekend. Yesterday we were in the 80s and today it is cold and rainy.

Yesterday we spent quite a bit of time outside. I managed to get some laundry on the line while Joe worked in the yard. The boys had a fun time playing outside in the sandbox.

Here is a picture of Amelia helping Mommy with the laundry. Good thing Daddy reminded me to take a picture!


Yesterday as I walked past the play/craft room I did a double take. Look at how messy it has gotten lately. Guess we really should clean that up sometime!


I meant to take a photo of all the kids in their church clothes today, but it didn't happen. The boys were undressed before I remembered. But here is a picture of Amelia in her little church dress.

2 comments:

  1. Your play room looks well played in and loved. Amelia is growing into that little dress more every time I see her in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah-You have posted a LOT! I am proud of you! All the pictures are great! My kids still love to play in the laundry basket. What a good helper Amelia is!

    ReplyDelete