Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Boys and Girl

I am trying to get back into blog posting and doing other things I enjoy like taking photos. I realize I have not taken nearly as many photos of the kids lately as I would like to. So here are a few photos of the three of them that I finally managed to get taken.


If course they are all in their pajamas, and I could not get all three of them smiling in the same picture. I am actually amazed that I managed to get a picture of Amelia smiling and looking at the camera.


These two boys love their little sister!

3 comments:

  1. Love the smile on Amelia's face. Even Ephraim doesn't look like he objected too much to getting his picture takes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Amelia is smiling! She doesn't seem like she should be old enough to smile yet. So fun!

    ReplyDelete