Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a very nice Thanksgiving holiday at home. Grandma and Grandpa Heiner came to visit, and the boys had a great time playing with them.

I neglected to actually take any picture on Thanksgiving, as I was busy getting our turkey dinner ready. I actually took the easy approach, since all the hard work of making dinner did not sound appealing to me, what with being 5 months pregnant. So I actually ordered a complete turkey dinner and then just had to warm it up.

Mom and I went to pick up the dinner and actually ended up buying a few presents on Thanksgiving day. She helped me and we got the dinner all done by about 1 p.m. I have to say that it turned out pretty well! We had plenty of food and had a great time hanging out and eating pie later in the day.

During our Thanksgiving break, Joe was busy working on the boys room. He finished up with mudding the wall and smoothing it. He even got the wall painted blue. It looks fabulous! I will have to post pictures when we are done with edging and everything.

The Friday after Thanksgiving was my Mom's birthday. The boys had fun going downstairs and waking her up to tell her Happy Birthday!


Then a little later in the morning the boys were coloring and getting Grandma to help. I did actually remember to take a picture then!

Here is one of Ephraim playing with the fun plane that Grandpa Heiner brought them. They had a lot of fun playing with it. They were sad when Grandpa and Grandma Heiner left later that day, but we told them we would see them next weekend at the family Christmas party!

No comments:

Post a Comment