Friday, November 19, 2010

Bear Bear and Buzz flying high

And now a blog post about another bear.  :o)

Ephraim also has a teddy bear. His bear is named Bear-Bear. Ephraim is really more of a blankie boy, and he has names for several of his blankets. But he wants to be like Jacob so badly! So when Jacob plays with Teddy, Ephraim will get out Bear-Bear and play with him.

When Jacob and Ephraim play together, I can often count on Jacob to let me know when Ephraim is doing something he shouldn't. Today Jacob came running out of his room and told me that Ephraim was throwing Bear-Bear around and he was stuck. We have been working on NOT throwing toys, so I talked to Ephraim about it. Then I went into his room and saw where Bear-Bear ended up.

Not only was Bear-Bear up on the ceiling, it seems that Buzz flew up to save him and got stuck too!


The sight of these toys up there just made me laugh, so I had to go get my camera and take a picture. That Ephraim! What a character.

1 comment: