Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Funny Boys

At church I went to the nursery to get Ephraim and take him to the bathroom. One of the teachers was giving a lesson when I opened the door. When Ephraim saw me, he knew just what was up.

Ephraim: I come back. You pause!

Which made all the teachers burst out laughing.
---------------------------------

I was giving the boys a bath and was using one of the cups with holes in the bottom to sprinkle water on them.

Jacob: It's raining!
Ephraim: You better get yours 'brella!
-------------------------------

Me: Ok boys. Now we are going to go on a pumpkin walk.
Jacob: Do we have to carry our pumpkins around?!
Me (laughing): No! We are going to walk around and look at pumpkins, silly!
----------------------------

Me: So were you a good boy for the babysitter?
Ephraim: No. I grouchy to babysitter.
Me (to Joe): Did you hear that Honey? Ephraim says he was grouchy to the babysitter.
Joe: Ephraim, were you grouchy to the babysitter?
Ephraim: No. I happy to babysitter!
---------------------------

Apparently Ephraim's alphabet is more fun than the rest of ours. At the dinner table he was singing:

Ephraim: K says Kapow, Kapow!
                A says Bam! Bam!
----------------------------

We were driving in the van when the following conversation occurred:

Ephraim: Mommy, I so funny! Haha!
Me: You are a funny boy.
Ephraim: No! I not funny boy. I Ephraim!

This happens all the time. I will tell Ephraim that he is a cutie or whatever and he always says, "No. I Ephraim!"

No comments:

Post a Comment