Monday, November 1, 2010

Jacob the Artist and November Apothecaries

I have been really impressed with Jacob and his coloring lately. On Halloween Sunday I had Jacob color a picture while Ephraim was napping. I was really impressed with how well he did!

He colored this picture all by himself with colored pencils! He even wrote his name at the top. Way to go Jacob!

In other random news, I have some new decor in my front room. My dear friend, Melinda, got me the cutest apothecary jars for my birthday! So now I can fill them with seasonal candy or cute little decorations or beads. Here is what is in the jars for November.


Jacob and Ephraim know that they are not supposed to touch Mommy's jars. If they want to have some candy they need to ask me to get it for them. Surprisingly they seem to mostly ignore the candy and only ask for some once in a while.

1 comment: