Sunday, November 7, 2010

Policeman Jacob

I have to say that I think my boys have some of the coolest dress up clothes around! Usually little girls have all the fun when it comes to dressing up, but thanks to Grandma Devereaux my boys can dress up as a mailman, firemen, cowboy, sailor, construction worker and policemen.

Often when Jacob's friends come over they will break out the dress up tub and get all dressed up and run around playing firemen. Jacob even dresses up when he is playing by himself while I work, or while Ephraim is taking a nap.

Yesterday Jacob dressed up as a fireman and was so cute that I just had to take his picture. We borrowed Daddy's sunglasses for effect. Don't they look great?


Just don't get on this policeman's bad side. He can be pretty fierce! I wouldn't want him to give me a ticket!

1 comment:

  1. That is way cool that you have dress up clothes for Jacob and Ephraim. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete