Thursday, July 17, 2008

Semi-solid foods, here we come!

It was getting close to bedtime yesterday, and Ephraim was starting to act hungry. He has been especially hungry lately, so I decided on the spur of the moment to see what his reaction would be to the rice cereal that I had recently purchased.

He was sitting in his bouncy chair and since we didn't have the high chair up in the house yet I just left him there. I think this video turned out pretty well considering the fact that I was holding the camera in the same hand that I was holding the little bowl of cereal. (The video is even better if you ignore the annoying voice commenting on how delicious the cereal is!) Ephraim is pretty cute, don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. What a cutey pie! It looks like he's ready for the spoon. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We fed Sara in the bouncy seat for like 2 entire months...it's the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like we were right there beside you watching Ephraim eat. The bouncy set is great to show his enthusiasm for this new food. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete