Friday, July 11, 2008

Binky Bling

This morning Jacob, Ephraim and I went over to Melinda's house to make some more binky straps. At playgroup this month she showed me the cutest binky strap that she made to give as a gift that had wooden beads. I loved it and decided to remake one of my straps that I didn't particularly like.

The kids had fun playing and Melinda and I had a great time chatting. Just check out these straps that I made! The bottom one is the one Melinda had already made. The top two are the ones I made while I was there. I made two straps because my sister gave me a binky they had and would not be using. I really like these straps because they are definitely "boyish" and don't look girly at all!

1 comment:

  1. I must say, we are fabulous. I love my "Crafting with Deb" days!

    ReplyDelete