Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Samantha's baby blessing

This past weekend we went to Logan for our niece Samantha's baby blessing. We just drove up on Sunday, since the Kirkham's ward doesn't start church until 1:00 p.m. It was fun to see my parents and my sisters. Everyone thought that Ephraim was getting so big, and that he has the cutest smile.

Joe and I had a nice day together, since the boys were otherwise occupied. Or should I say that the Grandparents were occupied with our boys?

Here is Jacob and two of his favorite things: Grandpa and books.


Here is Grandma with my sleepy head.


I actually didn't end up with any pictures of Samantha... how silly is that? But I did remember to get a picture of me with my mother and all my sisters. We actually don't get together that often, so I thought it would be nice to take a little group photo. 



3 comments:

  1. The group picture will be special for all of you when you remember Samantha's special day. I look forward to seeing Samantha's picture with her sisters (and parents, too, if they are not taking the pictures)in future entries.

    (I found a shirt like Marilyn's at the Walmart in Pinetop! How many did we end up looking in for all of us to get one our size?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a fun day with your family! That picture with Jacob and his grandpa is really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane's right, it would be nice to add a picture of the Kirkham's to another post. I'll bet Jeanette would send you some.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete