Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ephraim is on a roll!

For the past two days whenever I turn around I find Ephraim on his tummy! He has been turning up on his side for a while now, but hadn't rolled completely over. Then on Friday he did it when I wasn't even watching!

I was downstairs with the boys working on laundry. I left Ephraim playing on his back and went to get some clothes out of the washing machine. When I had them all up on hangers I came back out into the family room to find Ephraim on his tummy!

Since then it has happened quite a few times. I probably spent at least a half hour today trying to catch him on video. I finally got a pretty good video showing what my little boy can do!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love how they do it so well when you're not watching. Then when you try to show off their skill, they don't do it!!!

    ReplyDelete