Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Swimming in the big and little pool

Hmmm... more swimming pictures. Can you tell that this is dominating my life right now?


Today when the boys got out of the pool they both played around in the shallow end for a bit. So I took a ton of pictures and got some really cute ones.


I especially like that Jacob doesn't have his goggles over his eyes so you can actually see his face!

The other day I realized that summer is nearly over and I still had not put up our kiddie pool! So after Daddy mowed the lawn on Monday, I filled up the pool. The boys were so excited that they had to play in it right away, even though the water was FREEZING!


They got out all the tub toys and put them in the pool. They even thought the basket for the tub toys was fun to play with.

I can't believe I didn't get the pool out sooner! It is one of the boys' favorite parts of summer!



I am sure the boys will be playing in the pool each day after swimming lessons and probably in the evenings for the next week! Then we will have to take it down before Sunday so Daddy can mow the lawn again. Who knows, we may have to put it up again next week and maybe even get Amelia out in it!

1 comment:

  1. Backyard pool fun should help with the let down from not having swimming lessons. Jacob and Ephraim can still have swim time and enjoy time in the water and the sun. We have to take advantage of these summer days while we can.

    ReplyDelete