Monday, August 1, 2011

August, Amelia, and my three little piggies

Look what was on my clothesline a yesterday!


Now that Amelia is 4 1/2 months old she is finally starting to get too big for her 0-3 month clothes! (What can I say, she was only 5 lbs 13 oz when she was born, so she really is getting big!) So I got out the 3-6 month clothes and washed them. Aren't they adorable all hanging out on the line?


Luckily I have a wonderful friend who is passing on her girl clothes to me, since she has three girls and is done having kids. Without Melinda's generosity I would have absolutely no girl clothes! Isn't she awesome?

 Speaking of awesome chicks, check out what Amelia has been doing!


This afternoon while the boys were finishing up a movie that we started while I was helping out Melinda this morning, I set Amelia on the floor by the boys. The next time I looked I found her trying to watch TV, completely laying on her side!


She is not actually rolling over... she is too smart for that! She has figured out how to roll onto her side and stop there so she can play with her toys.What a smart cookie! (not to mention dang cute!) She has done it quite a few times since then.


Jacob and Ephraim have been having fun playing together. Here is a cool Lincoln log tower that Jacob built yesterday.

Of course Jacob gets all upset when Ephraim knocks his towers over, but we are slowly convincing Ephraim not to do it as much and telling Jacob that he can always build it again! They mostly play nicely together, but occasionally they really get on each other's nerves!

Here is something completely random. So I found the cutest little piggy banks at Hobby Lobby, so I had to pick them up for the kids when they are on sale. Aren't they cute?


There is one for Jacob, Ephraim and Amelia. The boys love their piggy banks. They are very excited to get money to put in their banks. I figured it would be a great place for them to keep their birthday money and any other money they happen to earn. Plus they are dang cute!

2 comments:

  1. Amelia is doing great! She will be rolling over before you know it. Wow! What a tower! My kids have the same problem with knocking each other's towers over. It IS so much fun to knock a tower down! Those piggy banks really are cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the piggie banks and your (nearly) rolling girl! Glad you are enjoying the clothes :)

    ReplyDelete