Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Amelia discovers her toes. (Aug 24)

There have been several times lately where I have taken Amelia into the shower with me since it is quicker than giving her a bath. Just the other day after I got out of the shower I put Amelia on my bed in her towel. She was so cute that I just had to get my camera out and take her picture.

It's a good thing I did because while I was taking her picture, Amelia discovered her toes! It was so cute.


Talk about flexible! Check out how she grabbed her ankle and put it up next to her face!


Then she decided to eat her towel- yum!


I see you there with that camera, Mommy!


Hey! Why did you uncover my head? You want people to see all of my gorgeous hair?


Hey! Look at these things on the end of my foot! What are these?


Hey Mommy, have you seen these things? They are so silly!


Hmmm... I wonder how many of them there are?


Too bad I can't count! I bet Jacob or Ephraim would know!


Wow. They sure are wiggly!



Isn't she just about the cutest thing ever?! Would you believe I took about 47 pictures of Amelia while she was playing with her toes? Good thing I cut it down to just 12 for this post! :o)


2 comments: