Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Soccer Practice

It's official! I am now a minivan driving soccer mom!

I wanted Jacob to be able to play soccer this year, but unfortunately I did not get him signed up in time! I was so disappointed. So I signed him up on the waiting list, hoping that he would get a spot for the spring season.

I was so excited last week when I got the call that there was an opening for Jacob! So we got his uniform and went out and bought him shin guards and cleats. He was a little nervous about soccer practice (Mom, what if I kick the ball the wrong way?), but after his first practice he decided he loved it!

Of course I took pictures, so here you go!


I thought Jacob's coaches were really fun. They got to warm up and stretch out when they got on the field. It was so cute!


Jacob got plenty of practice dribbling the ball around, which he is actually pretty good at!



After just one practice I have to say that I love Jacob's coach. He made it so much fun for the boys. They played games and had a great time. Doesn't he look like fun?


Here the coach is showing the boys how to guard the ball. Jacob is trying to get it away from him.


It was cloudy the first half of the practice, and then the sun came out! Phew! It was hot. The boys drank a ton of water, so I guess I had better bring more to practice next week.


I have a feeling that soccer season is going to be so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Soccer is going to be so much fun. Jacob sure is growing up.

    ReplyDelete