Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Morning Snapshots

Here are some Sunday morning snapshots.

Amelia likes to play with her "talktopus". We like to put it a little bit out of the way so she has to roll on her side to get it!


Jacob is SO excited to start Kindergarten! When I told him how close it was getting to the start of school, he got a little nervous that he might write his name wrong. So we got out his folder to practice.


He is going to do great in Kindergarten and I know he will love it!

I wanted to take a picture of Amelia in this cute dress that she can now fit into. But she was so tired after church that she went right to sleep!


That's o.k. because I think she looks like a little angel when she is asleep, don't you?


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how fast her hair is growing. She does look like a little angel.

    ReplyDelete