Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pink Clothes = Pink Lint

I have so much to do before my baby daughter comes in three weeks that the time seems to be slipping away from me! I mentioned that yesterday (and today) I did tons of laundry. I have washed and folded so many cute pink things that it makes me want to giggle with delight. What a change it will be to have a little girl at our house!



Aahh! Clean laundry.
The baby's dresser is full of the cutest little pink and white clothes! 

I also washed all the bedding for my new little daughter. I have all the sheets, blankets, and burp cloths washed and ready. Whew!

As a side effect of all this laundry I discovered something that I have never seen around here before. Did you know that washing a ton of girly stuff may make your dryer lint pink and purple?! I didn't know that!

Usually our dryer lint is blue or gray, so it made me laugh to see the pink and purple lint!

2 comments:

  1. It's pretty exciting to see all those cute pink clothes. I can't wait to see the cute little girl that will wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get all those cute onesies? :) It will be fun for you to change the color scheme in your house a little bit. Pink is good!

    ReplyDelete