Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blanket Boy

Lately it has become more of a challenge to get Ephraim to take a nap. He tells me that he is not tired, but I don't believe him for one second. Mostly because he is usually only in his room for about 10 minutes before he is fast asleep, and he still sleeps for nearly 2 hours in the afternoon.

So when Ephraim told me he didn't want to take a nap this afternoon, I knew he needed to, especially since he had been sick. When I went to check on him to make sure he was asleep, this is what I found.


Ephraim had fallen asleep on the floor with his blankets and pillow. What a silly boy! I thought it was so cute that I had to go get my camera and take his picture.


Ephraim's cough is getting better, as is Jacob's. Hopefully we will all be healthy when the baby arrives next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment