Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Reading Boys

I love children's books, and since I work at the library I tend to bring home a lot of books for the boys. We read together all the time, and they are constantly asking me to read to them. Many times I give in because it is one sure way to get these two energetic, busy boys to sit down and be quiet for a while!

You know you have succeeded at reading to your kids when you find your oldest reading a book to his sibling. I walked past Ephraim's room and this is what I saw:


Jacob was reading a picture book to Ephraim. He was not actually reading the words (yet!) but he was doing a great job of telling Ephraim the story.


I was so excited that I had to run and grab my camera and take a picture. Aren't they so cute? What a great pair of boys I have!

1 comment:

  1. Those are really good pictures! I love to see them together doing something like that.

    ReplyDelete